This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information in connection with the Truth Radio service.
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information you provide to us which includes:
- your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method(s), telephone number, and other identifiers you might use (such as an in-game name). This will include gender and date of birth if you join an ad supported subscription plan. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our customer service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
- information when you choose to provide ratings, taste preferences, account settings (including preferences set in the "Account" section of our website), or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your network, network devices, and your computer or other Truth Radio capable devices you might use to access our service (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, set top boxes, and other streaming media devices). This information includes:
- your activity on the Truth Radio service, such as title selections, shows you have watched, ads viewed (if applicable), search queries.
- your interactions with our emails and texts, and with our messages through push and online messaging channels;
- details of your interactions with our customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings.
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and select ads in connection with our ad supported subscription plans, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use such information to:
- provide you with customized and personalized viewing recommendations for music, movies, and shows we think will be of interest to you (collectively “content”);
- help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
- coordinate with Partners on making the Truth Radio service available to members and providing information to non members about the availability of the Truth Radio service, based on the specific relationship you have with the Partner;
- secure our systems, prevent fraud and help us protect the security of Truth Radio accounts;
- analyze and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences and service performance) and optimize content or ad selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery;
- communicate with you concerning our service so that we can send you news about Truth Radio, details about new features and content available on Truth Radio, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests. These communications may be by various methods, such as email, push notifications, and text message.
Push Notifications. You can choose to receive mobile push notifications from Truth Radio. On some device operating systems, you will be automatically enrolled in the notifications. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your mobile device's settings functionality to turn them off. If you agree to receive those notifications and subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your browser’s settings to turn them off.