Terms and Conditions
Truth Radio provides a personalized free and subscription based service that allows our members to access entertainment content over the Internet on certain Internet-connected TV's, computers and other devices.
1. Your Truth Radio membership will continue and automatically renew until terminated. To use the Truth Radio service you must have Internet access and a Truth Radio ready device and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party. You must cancel your membership before it renews in order to avoid billing of the membership fees for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
- Promotional Offers. We may from time to time offer special promotional offers, plans or memberships (“Offers”). Offer eligibility is determined by Truth Radio at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to revoke an Offer and put your account on hold in the event that we determine you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent Truth Radio membership may not be eligible for certain introductory Offers. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Truth Radio membership to determine Offer eligibility. The eligibility requirements and other limitations and conditions will be disclosed when you sign-up for the Offer or in other communications made available to you.
- Billing and Cancellation
3.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Truth Radio service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the "Account" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the service. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled, when you change your subscription plan or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit the truthradio.app website and click on the "My Subscription Plan" link on the "Profile Page" page to see your next payment date. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register.
3.2. Payment Methods. To use the Truth Radio subscription service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
3.3 Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "My Subscription Plan" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
3.4. Cancellation. You can cancel your Truth Radio membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Truth Radio Subscription service through the end of your billing period. To cancel, go to the "My Subscription Plan" page on our truthradio.app website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "My Subscription Plan" on the "My Profile" page.
3.5. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you. If you do not wish to accept the price change or change to your subscription plan, you can cancel your subscription before the change takes effect.
3.6. No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used membership periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Truth Radio Service
4.1.You warrant and attest that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, and, if you are below the legal age to form a binding contract within your jurisdiction, have permission from your parent or guardian to use our Services.
4.2. The Truth Radio service and any content accessed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household unless otherwise allowed by your subscription plan. During your Truth Radio membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Truth Radio service and Truth Radio content through the service. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
4.3. You may access Truth Radio content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer your subscription plan and have licensed such content. The content that may be available will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. Not all Truth Radio content may be available in the free plan. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the "Account" page.
4.6. You agree to use the Truth Radio service, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or other restrictions on use of the service or content therein. Except as explicitly authorized by us, you agree not to:
(i) archive, download, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through the Truth Radio service;
(ii) circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade, block, obscure or thwart any of the content protections or other elements of the Truth Radio service, including the graphical user interface, any advertising or advertising features, copyright notices, and trademarks;
(iii) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Truth Radio service;
(iv) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Truth Radio service;
(v) insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Truth Radio service in any way;
(vi) use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method;
(vii) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Truth Radio service, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
4.7. The quality of the display of the Truth Radio content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all plans allow you to receive content in all formats. The minimum connection speed for HD video quality (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher) is 3.0 Mbps per stream; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A connection speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Full HD video quality (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher). A connection speed of at least 15.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD video quality (defined as a resolution of 4K or higher). You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. Truth Radio makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching Truth Radio content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the Truth Radio content you have selected and the configuration of your Truth Radio ready device.
4.8. The Truth Radio software is developed by, or for, Truth Radio and may solely be used for authorized streaming and to access content from Truth Radio through Truth Radio ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. By using our service, you agree to receive, without further notice or prompting, updated versions of the Truth Radio and related third-party software. If you do not accept the foregoing terms, do not use our service.
- Passwords and Account Access. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through the Truth Radio account. By allowing others to access the account (which includes access to information on viewing activity for the account), you agree that such individuals are acting on your behalf and that you are bound by any changes that they may make to the account, including but not limited to changes to the subscription plan. To help maintain control over the account and prevent any unauthorized users from accessing the account, you should maintain control over the devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated to the account to anyone. You agree to provide and maintain accurate information relating to your account, including a valid email address so we can send you account related notices. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Truth Radio or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity. Truth Radio is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Truth Radio or by the automated processes of Truth Radio. If your Truth Radio ready device is sold, lost or stolen, please deactivate the Truth Radio ready device. If you fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may access the Truth Radio service through your account and may be able to access certain of your account information. To deactivate your account, follow instructions on the "My Profile" page of our truthradio.app website.
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
6.1. THE TRUTH RADIO SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRUTH RADIO SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TRUTH RADIO DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE TRUTH RADIO SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.TRUTH RADIO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, TRUTH RADIO READY DEVICES, AND TRUTH RADIO SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
6.2. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL TRUTH RADIO, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
6.3. DEPENDING ON YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PLAN, YOU MAY ENCOUNTER THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE TRUTH RADIO SERVICE. TRUTH RADIO DOES NOT ENDORSE OR SPONSOR ANY ADVERTISED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ADVERTISERS. ANY INTERACTIONS WITH ADVERTISERS, INCLUDING THROUGH ENGAGEMENT WITH INTERACTIVE ADVERTISEMENTS, ARE AT YOUR OWN OPTION AND RISK AND YOU AGREE THAT TRUTH RADIO IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF SUCH INTERACTIONS.
1. By providing us your phone number and email when you create your account, you are giving consent to Truth Radio inc to send you promotions and special communications from Truth Radio via email and SMS text messaging.
1. Unsolicited Materials. Truth Radio does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Truth Radio content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Truth Radio. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Truth Radio and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
2. Feedback. Truth Radio is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Truth Radio service, including our websites, social media pages, and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Truth Radio service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
3. Royalties. Truth Radio pays royalties to artists through licensing agreements with ASCAP and BMI.
4. Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features, or if you need assistance with your account, please email us at email@example.com.